COVID19 guidance for those wishing to attend a service
The decision to attend public worship, particularly for those at extra risk (ie over the age of 70) and ‘clinically extremely vulnerable’ during the current COVID19 pandemic with the risks associated, is the individual’s own.
To mitigate the risks, COVID19 restrictions* are in place in the Church building. To protect yourself and others, those attending services are requested to adhere to the following:
- Wear a face covering in the church building (this is a legal requirement). Please bring your own.
- Hand sanitiser should be used on entering and leaving the church. Supplies are in church.
- The track and trace list should be completed on entering the church (or scan the QR code in the porch).
- Maintain social distancing (2 metres) where possible at all times both inside the church and in the churchyard unless in a family group.
- Please sit on pews allocated for the congregation (people from the same household or “bubble” can sit together).
- Communal (congregational) singing should not take place in the Church.
- Only touch as few surfaces as possible.
- When entering or leaving the church please avoid mingling between more than 2 households.
There no events currently scheduled due to Covid 19 restrictions.